Creating a safe environment for staff, guests and volunteers at St. John’s is of utmost importance. For the safety and well-being of our volunteers, we have implemented heightened policies and guidelines for volunteers serving onsite.
- If you are ill, please do not come to volunteer.
- Please practice frequent hand washing/sanitizing.
- Maintain social distancing 6 feet apart to the best of your ability.
- You are required to wear a mask while coming in contact with guest belongings or contact with other volunteers or staff.
- You are required to wear disposable gloves while handling food, laundry, guest belongings and in other scenarios involving direct contact with others.
- All volunteers serving on-site will have an electronic signed Policies and Procedures Agreement on file stating that they have received the policies and procedures for volunteering during the COVID-19 response.
Fall plans for programming and volunteering are still being set, with more information to come.
To discuss any questions or concerns, or to learn about no-contact and low-contact volunteer opportunities, contact Brooke at firstname.lastname@example.org.