St. John the Evangelist Homeless Shelter emphasizes the concept of family. This is true for staff as well. When you come to work at St. John the Evangelist Homeless Shelter or The Micah Center you are not simply filling a position. You are joining a family. Positions vary in hours and duration. Check back regularly to see current openings.
Positions vary in hours and duration. Check back regularly to see current openings.
TO APPLY: For all positions, complete one of the below applications and ensure to attach a resume and cover letter/letter or interest including qualifications for the position.
- College Internships
- MSW Internship- SJEHS & Micah (Master of Social Work)
- Security Internship- SJEHS (Criminal Justice or Related Field)
- Social Work Internship-Micah (Bachelor of Social Work or Related Field)
- Social Work Internship- SJEHS (Bachelor of Social Work or Related Field)
- Guest Interns
- Talk with your Case Manager for more information