St. John the Evangelist Homeless Shelter emphasizes the concept of family. This is true for staff as well. When you come to work at St. John the Evangelist Homeless Shelter, The Micah Center or Wellspring you are not simply filling a position. You are joining a family. Positions vary in hours and duration. Check back regularly to see current openings.
Positions vary in hours and duration. Check back regularly to see current openings.
TO APPLY: For all positions, complete one of the below applications and be sure to attach a resume and cover letter (letter of interest) which includes your qualifications for the position.
Full-Time Benefit Eligible Positions
- College Internships
- MSW Internship- SJEHS & Micah (Master of Social Work)
- Security Internship- SJEHS (Criminal Justice or Related Field)
- Social Work Internship-Micah (Bachelor of Social Work or Related Field)
- Social Work Internship- SJEHS (Bachelor of Social Work or Related Field)
- Guest Interns
- Talk with your Case Manager for more information