St. John the Evangelist Homeless Shelter emphasizes the concept of family. This is true for staff as well. When you come to work at St. John the Evangelist Homeless Shelter or The Micah Center you are not simply filling a position. You are joining a family. Positions vary in hours and duration. Check back regularly to see current openings.
Positions vary in hours and duration. Check back regularly to see current openings.
TO APPLY: For all positions, submit a cover letter and resume indicating your interest in and qualifications for the position.
- No current openings. Check back for 2019 seasonal shelter opportunities in August.
- College Internships
- MSW Internship- SJEHS & Micah (Master of Social Work)
- Security Internship- SJEHS (Criminal Justice or Related Field)
- Social Work Internship-Micah (Bachelor of Social Work or Related Field)
- Social Work Internship- SJEHS (Bachelor of Social Work or Related Field)
- Guest Interns
- Talk with your Case Manager for more information