Giving Tuesday for St. John’s on Dec. 3
Good Fun for a Good Cause…what could be better? Join us for Giving Tuesday for St. John’s in partnership with Thrivent Financial Tuesday, Dec. 3, 5-8PM at Badger State Brewing.
Can’t attend? Donate online and show your support for St. John’s and our homeless brothers and sisters: https://www.stjohnhomelessshelter.org/donate.
#GivingTuesday is recognized as the Tuesday after Thanksgiving and is a global day of charitable giving. Giving Tuesday for St. John’s is a chance to connect to the heart of what we do to create lasting change for our homeless brothers and sisters. This event benefits St. John’s Homeless Shelter, The Micah Center and Wellspring in partnership with Thrivent Financial.
The event starts at 5 p.m. with the grand prize raffle at 6:30 p.m. Complimentary soda and hor d’oeuvres provided. Cash bar.
When you make a minimum $10 donation, you will have access to all the event activities. Activities will allow you to:
– Connect to your faith with a special artisan gift for all donors
– Share messages of hope for the homeless, signing our guest birthday cards!
– Participate in a Giving Tree, helping to get items of need for our shelter
– Play Plinko for a Cause, getting tokens to win fun prizes. The more you donate, the more tokens you get to play!
– Play a Heads & Tails raffle for our grand prize, taking place at 6:30 p.m. (must be present to win!)
-No Ticket necessary. This is a drop-in event.
Questions about this event? Connect with Alexa Priddy, Director of Community Engagement, firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-617-8700.