Saturday, November 2, 2019
Radisson Hotel & Conference Center
2040 Airport Dr, Green Bay, WI 54313
Doors open at 5 p.m. Dinner at 6 p.m.
Join us for a night of inspiration while benefiting St. John’s Homeless Shelter, The Micah Center & Wellspring! The night of the Gala is fast-paced, fun and uplifting. You’ll taste first-class food and be part of creating lasting change for those who are homeless and at-risk in our community.
Nic Sheff’s heartbreaking and inspiring struggle with substance abuse disorder is the story of Beautiful Boy, a major motion picture starring Timothée Chalamet as Nic and Steve Carell as his father. The film is based on Nic’s bestselling memoir, Tweak: Growing Up on Methamphetamines.
Purchase General Tickets
Individual Ticket – $75
Table (10 seats) – $700
• 10 seats (1 table)
• Name printed in event program
• Name printed in in St. John’s November e-newsletter with 2k+ distribution
Take Part in the VIP Experience
The VIP Experience is like no other! Get all the perks of no wait registration, your own coat check and premiere seating along with the luxury of your very own champagne toast, private reception with featured speaker Nic Sheff as well as VIP gift bags and raffle. Take your Gala experience to the next level and be a VIP.
VIP Experience includes:
- VIP “No Wait” Registration
- Premiere Coat Check
- Champagne Toast
- Preferred Seating
- Private Reception with Gala Speaker Nic Sheff
- VIP Gift Bags & Raffle
- VIP Experience Ticket (1 seat) – $100
- VIP Experience Table (10 seats) – $1,000
Become a Sponsor
- Love Sponsorship – $10,000
- Hope Sponsorship – $5,000
- Faith Sponsorship – $2,500
- VIP Experience Sponsor (1 available) – $7500
- Silent Auction Sponsor (4 available) – $1,000