St. John the Evangelist Homeless Shelter emphasizes the concept of family. This is true for staff as well. When you come to work at St. John the Evangelist Homeless Shelter or The Micah Center you are not simply filling a position. You are joining a family. Positions vary in hours and duration. Check back regularly to see current openings. Positions with hyperlinks are currently open.
- Full-time year round positions
- Full-time Case Manager- SJEHS/Micah
- Part-time year round positions
- To be posted as positions become available
- Seasonal positions (October-April)
- College Internships
- MSW Internship- SJEHS & Micah (Master of Social Work)
- Security Internship- SJEHS (Criminal Justice or Related Field)
- Social Work Internship-Micah (Bachelor of Social Work or Related Field)
- Social Work Internship- SJEHS (Bachelor of Social Work or Related Field)
- Guest Interns
- Talk with your Case Manager for more information
Interested in learning about the staff employed at St. John’s and The Micah Center? Get to know them here!