Thank You very much for supporting the shelter as we continue to provide a warm welcome to guests throughout the cold Green Bay winter season! Money donated pays for heat, electricity, telephone service, supplies and professional staff.
Here are some ways you can financially support the mission of St. John Homeless Shelter:
- Make an online donation or mail a donation to the address listed below
- Write in “St. John the Evangelist Homeless Shelter” on your United Way (or other) donation form at your place of employment.
- Ask if your place of employment has a matching donation program.
- Consider planned giving with a bequest
- Make a donation in honor of someone special, in memory of a loved one, to celebrate a special occasion, or as a holiday gift
To Mail a Donation:
Checks may be issued to “St. John Homeless Shelter” and sent to:
St. John Homeless Shelter
P.O. Box 1743
Green Bay, WI 54305
To Make a Donation Online: